Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm almost packed for war.

I have been sewing like crazy trying to get ready for war. I made two new cotehardies, two new "viking" outfits complete with an awesome 'Trimarian blue' wool apron, and finaly the piece de resistance.....a brand new wool Kampfrau in deep brick red with gold guards and some cutwork that reveals some lovely blue fabric. Molly is making me a new headgear and cap as well as an apron to go with it. We plan to wear it Thursday night for "Midnight Madness. It's "Shopping for 'war point' don'cha know!

I even found shoes that will pass the 10 foot rule. Not exactly perfect, but close enough that they will do without killing my feet.

So, I'm off to war in two days. I will spend most of my time retaining and cooking and doing Troll duty. Like I said.., I'm ready for war!

Signyjo

No comments: